SELF-AWARENESS AND HARMONIZATION PARK
Self-Awareness and Harmonization Park is a place cherished by Socrate’s Folk School and located in Sigulda parish where the environment created by nature and the man will help in one’s way of self-awareness.
The aim of the park development is to help people get to know themselves, giving them an opportunity to become aware and understand the reasons of their problems, stress and negative character features, and to improve their life quality with the help of positive thinking, as well as with the power of Latvian signs and healing powers of nature.
There are several natural and man-made objects located in Self-Awareness and Harmonization Park:
- Self-Discovery Maze – a specially made place where the park visitor can let go of those character features which hinder his or her spiritual growth and self-development; when going through the maze, one can become aware and develop his or her positive characteristics, thus improving one’s quality of life;
- Church of Liberation – a naturally created place where one can become aware and understand the reasons of his or her problems and transform them into the energy of love by asking help of Higher Powers;
- Love Your Enemies – a specially designed place where to let go of one’s disappointments and forgive one’s offenders;
- Hand of God – a specially designed place where to let go of one’s problems giving them away to God;
- Site of Hope – a specially designed place where to send one’s request to Higher Powers to fulfil one’s wishes;
- Site of Gratitude – a specially designed place where to open up to Divine gratitude;
- Site of Conciliation – a specially designed place where people understand the meaning of solving arguments, opening themselves up to forgiveness and mutual understanding;
- Peninsula of Enlightenment – a naturally created place where to spend time with oneself by listening to one’s heart, understand one’s life and find peace of mind;
- Avenue of Self-Harmonization – a linden avenue where to walk and find inner peace and harmony;
- Garden of Success – a specially designed place where people understand the reasons of their success and failures, ask for help of God in improving their material well-being and life quality;
- Garden of Health – a specially designed place where people get to know natural plants for improving one’s health and get experience in permaculture by growing vegetables;
- Pyramid – a place where the energy is focused to connect with the Spiritual plane and feel the unity with the Higher Realms;
- Sacred Fire – a place where fire rituals for improving one’s health and quality of life take place;
- Site for Children’s Physical and Spiritual Development “The Worlds of God, Laima and Māra” – the philosophical idea is based on images, symbols and their sacred meaning found in Latvian Daina mythology. It relatively consists of three parts, just like the three main images in Daina mythology. There are three worlds – the world of God (God as eternal life, consciousness), the world of Laima (Laima as the intention, destiny, blessing) and the world of Māra (Māra as existence, substantial, material).